PTA Meetings are held on Thursdays at 6:30 p.m. in the multi-purpose room (unless otherwise specified)
- Dinner available for a small fee beginning at 6:00 p.m.
- Spanish translation available. (Se habla espanol.)
- School t-shirts for sale at select meetings.
Mark your Calendar:
- September 21, 2017 @ 8:00 am (Library) – Welcome to the PTA
- November 16, 2017 @ 6:30 pm (MPR) – 2nd Grade Performance
- February 15, 2018 @ 8:00 am (Library) – PTA Lifetime Member Awards
- April 19, 2018 @ 6:30 pm (MPR) – Kinder Performance & GT Expo (K-2nd)
- May 24, 2018 @ 6:30 pm (MPR) – Great Thinkers Expo (3rd-5th)
Why Attend PTA Meetings?
- Get involved with what is happening at Oak Forest.
- Stay informed about how PTA money is used for our children.
- Learn about opportunities to volunteer.
- Be an advocate for your child’s education.
OFE PTA Association Meeting Documents