- Orders for clothing are handled by a PTA volunteer and will be delivered to your child’s classroom within 4 weeks of ordering.
- All sales are subject to availability; you will be notified and reimbursed if your selection is not available at this time.
- Pricing includes a 50 cent convenience fee per item
- For accurate delivery, please enter your child’s name and teacher in the Additional Info section of the checkout … If your child will be attending Oak Forest Elementary for the first time in the 2017/18 school year, enter “New Student” in the order notes
Return & Exchange Policy:
- The Bobcat Store accepts exchanges and returns for items in new condition within 30 days of purchase.
- Any washed or worn items cannot be returned.
- To return an item, place it in a ziplock with a note stating your child’s name, teacher and the reason for refund or the size/ style you wish to exchange it for.
- Ask your child to hand it to their teacher who will deliver it to a Bobcat Store volunteer.
- Refunds can take 3-4 weeks to process and will be sent by check in the mail.
- All sales are subject to availability
- You will be notified if your selection is not available and you will be reimbursed or offered to exchange it for another spiritwear item.
- All pre-ordered spirit wear items are non-returnable and non-refundable.
If you have any questions, please click here to contact the Bobcat Store Committee.